With so many TV shows available to watch, it can be overwhelming to decide what to binge next. Whether you’re in the mood for a drama, a comedy, or something in between, there’s something for everyone. Here are some of the best TV shows to binge watch right now.
- Breaking Bad: This critically acclaimed series follows the story of a high school chemistry teacher who turns to cooking and selling methamphetamine after being diagnosed with cancer. The show is intense, well-written, and has a great cast, including Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul.
- The Office: This beloved comedy series follows the daily lives of the employees at a paper company in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The show is hilarious, relatable, and has a great ensemble cast, including Steve Carell, John Krasinski, and Mindy Kaling.
- Game of Thrones: This epic fantasy series is based on George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire book series. The show is known for its intricate plot, stunning visuals, and large ensemble cast. While the series’ final season was controversial, it’s still worth watching for the earlier seasons alone.
- Stranger Things: This sci-fi horror series is set in the 1980s and follows a group of friends as they investigate supernatural occurrences in their small town. The show is a nostalgic nod to the ’80s and has a great young cast, including Millie Bobby Brown and Finn Wolfhard.
- Friends: This classic sitcom follows the lives of six friends living in New York City. The show is funny, heartwarming, and has great chemistry between the cast. It’s the perfect show to watch when you’re in the mood for something light and easy to watch.
- The Crown: This historical drama series follows the reign of Queen Elizabeth II, from her ascension to the throne to the present day. The show is beautifully shot, well-acted, and gives a fascinating look into the lives of the British royal family.
- The Handmaid’s Tale: This dystopian drama series is based on Margaret Atwood’s novel of the same name. The show is set in a future where a totalitarian government has taken over the United States and women are forced into sexual servitude. The show is intense, well-acted, and thought-provoking.
- Schitt’s Creek: This comedy series follows the lives of the wealthy Rose family after they lose everything and are forced to live in a small town they once bought as a joke. The show is funny, heartwarming, and has a great cast, including Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara.
- Mad Men: This critically acclaimed series follows the lives of advertising executives in the 1960s. The show is beautifully shot, well-written, and has a great ensemble cast, including Jon Hamm and Elisabeth Moss.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: This comedy-drama series is set in the 1950s and follows the life of a housewife who becomes a stand-up comedian. The show is funny, charming, and has a great performance by Rachel Brosnahan in the lead role.
In conclusion, these are just a few of the many great TV shows available to binge watch right now. Whether you’re in the mood for drama, comedy, or something in between, there’s a show out there for you. So, grab some snacks, get comfortable, and start binge watching!